Manual Cable Pulling Tools Hand Wire Rope Winch Wire Rope Tirfor
Hand winch is a kind of small-sized, compact, hand-operated lifting
tool. It' s features is light weight, compact structrue, wide range
of applications and easy maintenance. This type of hoist is
suitable to use outdoor sites under advise circumstances.
The housing of the hoist is made of aluminum alloy, thus producing
adequate strength, light in weight and making it quite portable,
while the component parts inside are made of high quality alloyed
steel with advanced technology. Strict quality control test have
been carried out on all the component parts. As for the major parts
subject to high tension are tested according to ISO standards even
with overloading to ensure top quality.
It is a kind of newly designed, uncomplicated structured,
convenient-to-use lever hoist with the function of adjusting the
beneath-hook quickly, safe and reliable. its new style, beautiful
body, good braking performance and high working efficiency enable
it to be able to be widely used in factory, mineral, building site,
Harbor and transportation areas and so on. It is the ideal
equipment for Equipment installation, object fixing, tying and
towing, world famous qualified product both home and aboard.
Tirfor machines are portable manual hoists used with maxiflex wire
rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great
distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for
use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use
in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever
Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor system can be increased by
using sheave blocks.
Portable hoist to lift and pull loads, for utilisation in numerous
configurations with long cable lengths.
1. Low weight—quick installation
2. No limitation in terms of cable length
3. Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
4. Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
5. Overload protection
6. Precise load placement within millimetres
Use and Characteristic
1) Capacity: 0.8T x 20M, 1.6T x 20M, 3.2T x 20M, 5.4T x 20M.
2) All hoists are supplied complete with 20 meter wire rope and an
extendable operating lever.
3) Wire rope is tapered one end and fitted with a hook and safety
catch at the other end.
3) The hoist has low maintenance requirements and is easy service.
4) Overload protection ensures high personal safety when in
5) Specially built-in shear pins can be replaced without removing
|Rated forward hand power(N)||341||438||438||745|
|Rated forward travel(MM)||≥52||≥55||≥28||≥30|
|Wire rope safty factor load capacity(TIMES)||5||5||5||5|
|Max travelling load(KG)||1200||2400||4000||8000|
|Max outer size(MM) A||426||545||660||930|